PlantUML2 plugin fenced blocks not rendering

Joplin 2.9.1 (prod, linux)

Client ID: 615c7880d02145c5a89371d6264bdcb9
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: No

Revision: c3179a3

For some time here, diagrams have not being rendering with the PlantUML2 plugin.

Finally got round to testing it today.

I renamed (turned off) both userchrome.css and userstyle.css, and then disabled all other plugins apart from PlantUML2.

Results

Version 1.10.0 not rendering
Version 1.9.0 not rendering
Version 1.80 not rendering
Version 1.4.1 rendering

So it works for me with version 1.4.1. (don't know if there are versions between 1.80 and 1.4.1; I checked backups a month apart by unzipping the plugin and looking at the manifest file).

Can anyone confirm they have version 1.10 working on Linux?

Thanks.

Hi. I have found the same issue on Linux with the same plugin version. All the diagrams that I was included in any notes, right now, are not rendered properly as they were in the past.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback, @Eduardo. So likely not something particular to my set-up, which is interesting to know.

In the meantime, I'll keep using the older version.

i have same issue

the PlantUML2 v1.9.0

on joplin 2.8 ,the preview is :

on joplin 2.9, the preview is :

the is not work !

1 Like

Additional information on issue with Joplin plugin PlantUML2 version 1.10:

I've found that—on the same computer—version 1.10 works fine with Windows 10, and with a different Linux setup.

• Works: Windows 10
  • Works: Linux System Rescue (Arch based with XFCE DE), kernel Linux sysrescue 5.15.43-1-lts
  • Does not work: Solus (with Budgie DE), kernel 5.15.50-216.current (on this OS a version previous to 1.10, version 1.4.1 continues working fine)

Perhaps it may be only particular Linux setups that this issue manifests?

Edit: This issue was solved by @shikuz post here Plugin: PlantUML - #28 by shikuz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.