Display & Saving Issue

Edit: Previously titled "Intermittant swrast"

Can't reproduce this yet so I'm just making a small report about what happened.
Debian 10 (Buster)

Joplin 1.6.7 (prod, linux)

Client ID: 1fd61e1ddcbb4205a3e49412a538f363
Sync Version: 2
Profile Version: 34
Keychain Supported: No

Revision: b74b849 (master)

Several days ago I installed Joplin via Snap and then, a couple days later, Joplin's preview section stopped working. Since I usually work with plain text anyway I ignored this but I later figured out that it wasn't saving any data during roughly this period. Eventually, I closed Joplin and found I couldn't relaunch it because swrast was missing. (Unfortunately, I didn't record the exact terminal message.) Rebooting the computer resolved the issue.

So it would seem that something broke swrast, previews, and saving (simultaneously?) but normal usage was fine. (I didn't think to test exports, imports, etc. Will try if it recurs, if for no other reason than to preserve my data~)

Edit: Oh sorry, I obviously should've thought to check just a few minutes ago but it's giving the exact same error now as before. Perhaps swrast has nothing to do with it.

❯ /snap/bin/joplin-james-carroll.joplin 
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

Edit: I just realized emotes work now. Specifically the one in "4. Tips :bulb:". I was wondering what font I was missing...

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.