Persistent text folding in editor

I have an issue with this plugin. When activated the cursor is unvisible in empty lines.

2 Likes

in order to solve the cursor issue, I used code @graphit0 wrote in 2021

MacOS

vi ~/.config/joplin-desktop/userchrome.css

add this

div.CodeMirror-gutters {
/* locates the gutter more or less to the left */
    left: -1px !important;
    /* makes gutter colour to be transparent essentially hiding it */
    background-color: transparent !important;
}
1 Like

Seems like there might be a conflict between macOS Theme plugin and Folding in Code Mirror Editor plugin:

Added issue to github: grey vertical bar at left edge of the MD editor when both macOS theme and Folding in Code Mirror Editor plugins are enabled · Issue #7 · ambrt/joplin-plugin-fold-cm · GitHub

I have the same issue - in my case, it's a conflict between this plugin and @CalebJohn's plugin Rich Markdown option "align wrapped list items to the indent level" as described by @ambrt in the following post: Persistent text folding in editor - #36 by ambrt

I have an annoying issue with this plug-in: the triangle button to click to fold or unfold doesn't work; I just can fold/unfold all with the keystroke. The button seems active, but don't work as shown in the presentation of the plug-in. Can I have some help ?
I send a video below to show the behavior of the plug-in (macOS 14.5, Joplin 2.14.22, and here's my list of plug-ins:
Autolinker: 1.0.4
Backup: 1.4.0
Csv Import: 1.0.1
Cursor Sync: 2.1.0
Email Note: 1.2.2
Favorites: 1.3.2
Folding in Code Mirror Editor: 2.0.1
joplin-hackmd: 2.0.0
Spoilers: 1.0.6
Table Formatter Plugin: 1.2.1
Text Colorize: 1.2.5

Seems that the problem is solved… by desabling the plugin and replace it with this one : Joplin Plugins - CodeMirror 6 settings