Mistake in publishing a plugin

:cry: I am truly sorry.. I didn't want to mess up with the official plugin repo..
I was trying to reproduce the issue https://github.com/laurent22/joplin/issues/4683
Based on the conversation, I tried to publish a plugin and intended to test the code..

I didn't expect it will appears on the page..

I am really sorry. Can it be removed? I've already removed the registry in npm.. I've observed that there are some other plugin folders which are not shown in README.md...I can't trace back what I have done wrong here.

At the moment, the way to hide a plugin is to move it from manifests.json to obsoletes.json on the plugin repo. Could you perhaps create a pull request to do that?

Eventually there should be some mechanism to automatically move unpublished plugins to obsoletes.json but in the meantime it's a manual process.

Hey, thanks for the info.
I got this note while creating a pull request
An owner of this repository has limited the ability to open a pull request to users that are collaborators on this repository.

Right, I forgot we disabled pull requests on this repo, so I'll do it myself then. What's the package name?

org.joplin.bug-test

Thanks a lot :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: