Kanban Board Project

All tags in Joplin are lowercase. I guess the plugin lets you create a tag with capital letters but when Joplin saves it the tag is converted to lower case.

Yep.

So a potential improvment could be to inform / alert the users when creating tags. So all users can work smoothly with this Joplin plugin, even those who are not familiar with programming.

Or allowing tags in uppercase within the Joplin main code, might be more relevant.

This has been discussed several times here and in summary - not going to happen.

Hey there,
thanks for your great work so far!

Is it possible to combine rules?

• Column A: ToDo Person A
    • Tag "Person A" & Tag "ToDo" have to be set
  • Column B: ToDo Person B
    • Tag "Person B" & Tag "ToDo" have to be set

I've tried several things, but didn't get it working...

1 Like

Hey,

I noticed on the GitHub page for this plugin that a couple of changes were made to add a couple of really nice features (Namely, replacing the auto-close feature with a close button and adding an exclusion search feature). However, it seems like these features aren't actually in the downloadable .jpl file. Am I doing something wrong?

Great work!

What options are there for adjusting column width? Especially, adjusting many columns to match the available screen width.

Also, all due dates show in red text within my board, though in my notes list they're green/amber/red for future/approaching/past - is it possible to replicate this?

I'm also not sure if I'm getting something wrong, but I find that checking a task as complete only automatically moves it to the "complete" list if it was previously in the "backlog" list.