I’m using Joplin Version Joplin 1.0.179 (prod, linux) on Xubuntu 16.04. (Although I got the same error on Android, have not tried on Windows yet)
I have tried using the sync feature with my webDAV service (an owncloud-like university service) and got the following error ([USER] is a mask for my username):
Last error: Error: href /remote.php/dav/files/[USER]@uni-muenster.de/Joplin-notes/.lock/ not in baseUrl https://uni-muenster.sciebo.de/remote.php/dav/files/[USER]%40uni-muenster.de/Joplin-notes nor relativeBaseUrl /remote.php/dav/files/[USER]%40uni-muenster.de/Joplin-notes
Now reading this thread: https://github.com/laurent22/joplin/issues/470
I see that maybe the @ in the URL is the problem.
The question is: Is this a bug in my webDAV service or is this handled in Joplin, because in the configuration I wrote it with %40 like in the BaseUrl above.
(The directory .lock exists on the server)