My android app is way out of sync. I’ve added a few notes from Windows 10, created new notebooks and rearranged a bunch of notes. None of this can be synced with the android app at all. I have E2EE enabled. The sync status doesn’t output any errors on both applications.
I have an installation on Ubuntu as well but I might need to do a clean install of that OS because of some other issues. However while setting up Joplin on Ubuntu I created y mistake a new encryption key because I was confused. When I noticed that the app wasn’t decrypting the notes it was syncing I realised I was using a wrong mastrkey and I fixed it. It worked but now I have an unused masterkey inside Joplin. The only error I can see in the log is about that masterkey for which I don’t have the password anymore (I thought it really didn’t matter and that I could delete it completely, but I couldn’t).
Let me tell you, this app is free, open source and potentially a great alternative to Evernote and I LOVE and support all this. But honestly in the actual state of development it’s really a struggle to use it and make it work properly, even for more techy users like myself that can get their hands dirty with quite complex configurations, logs and stuff.