Upgrading Mermaid

I'm wondering where the Joplin update is at that might fix the issue, not updating mermaid...
I installed the Plugin called 'Enhancement' v1.13 and when using mermaid input with mindmap the following error is given:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------โ€‹
Could not render Graph:

Parse error on line 1:
mindmap root((title
-^
Expecting 'NEWLINE', 'SPACE', 'GRAPH', got 'ALPHA'

maybe this gives a clue as to what might be happening?
Happy to help as well, I've worked as a developer before.

The mindmap feature uses a different rendering algorithm than the other mermaid graphs, which means we have to change code in Joplin to make it work again.

see also

Thank you for the information.

I've created a pull request for bumping the version number for my own client. I really need the timeline chart for notes about the history of a topic. Everything seems to work just fine, and all tests pass,
(PR #8890)

I did only now notice the earlier issue mentioned by tessus above (7629), the main issue seems to be that mindmaps don't work, or that ESM breaks the electron app.

However, I can't seem to replicate this breakage, everything works for me, mindmap and all. "It works on my machine", and since electron is the platform, not my machine, I would expect this to work otherwise as well?

If someone can show why this version bumps breaks something, please do. I can't seem to do it.