S3 Error - [ERR_STREAM_WRITE_AFTER_END]: write after end

Operating system

macOS

Joplin version

3.7.21

Desktop version info

Joplin 3.7.21 (prod, darwin)

Device: darwin, Apple M1 Pro
Client ID: 6564747b8afe4630a9d95454ac621284
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 54
Keychain Supported: Yes
Alternative instance ID: -
Sync target: S3
Editor: Markdown

Revision: e41516e

Backup: 1.5.1
Freehand Drawing: 4.3.0

Sync target

S3

What issue do you have?

I'm trying to set Joplin up with an S3 sync using Storm Buckets. The problem is that from the desktop client, I keep running into a sync error, [ERR_STREAM_WRITE_AFTER_END]: write after end. On my S3 bucket, I can see it creating files, but the error keeps coming back every time I sync.

What is weird is that it works just fine from the iOS app--I'm able to create notes and sync them just fine to the exact same S3 bucket, so I know it works, just not with the desktop client.

Log file

log.txt (203 KB)