Plugin: 🎨 macOS theme for Joplin

I've just pushed an update that increases the spacing for the headers based on the 'editor paragraph spacing'-setting. The full changelog can be found here:

Hi @andrejilderda, my userchrome.css is empty! I'm using the following plugins: Automatic Backlinks to note, Kanban, Quick Links, Rich Markdown, and Simple Backup.

Just to make sure, which version of Joplin are you running? And are you using the latest version of the macOS theme plugin (v. 1.1.0)?

I am running into an issue where on joplin 2.3.3 from the AUR is not showing most of the toolbar icons. Only H2 is visible. This problem does not exist on Windows.

What icon family do you have selected in the plugin settings? Phosphor icons or macOS native?

Phosphor

I'm using the latest version of Joplin on linux (2.3.5, prod, linux), and the latest version of the plugin (1.1.0).

On a side note the ticked boxes are now displayed correctly (after upgrading the plugin earlier today I believe), but the rest of the formatting is still messed up:

Amazing work! loving the dark theme. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for the amazing work. You did an amazing job, And i would really like to use the theme but am facing the same problem that benmordecai is facing of not having any icons displayed!

I am running Joplin version 2.3.5 and your plugin version is 1.2.0
I will be highly grateful for your help !

Is this on Linux also?

I've just released a new version that hopefully fixes this issue. :crossed_fingers: It will be available in 20 min. or so once the Joplin Bot has picked it up. I can't test on Linux myself, so could you please let me know if it's fixed with v1.2.1?

cc: @benmordecai

1 Like

It's fixed ! Thank you so much. Yes I was using linux, It works perfectly now!

1 Like

Fixed for me as well. Thanks! (Note to readers - this is updating the plugin version, not Joplin itself)

I'm afraid the issue with formatting (word spacing and numbers) is still not fixed for me after updating the plugin :confused:

Hi There! I really love your theme and the plugin. But I have a strange padding problem on the rendered MD section. When I split the editor and the rendered area, there always is the padding and I have to scroll left and right to display everything. I do have some customized CSS in userchrome and userstyle, but I have the "#rendered-md" section set to 0%. Is there a way to remove such padding?

There is, in your userstyle.css you can adjust the padding like so:

#rendered-md {
  padding-left: 0 !important;
}

With the latest version (1.2.3) issues with icons on Windows should be resolved.

@andrejilderda Why not implement your theme as a native (without using a plugin) for users of Joplin on Mac OS?

Oh thank you! It works like magic.

1 Like

Because I don't want to get in Laurent's way + that's a lot of work. :sweat_smile:

1 Like