Joplin Server -- "path not found"... need help finishing install

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new Joplin Server instance on a digital ocean droplet. I'm new to networking and linux servers so this is partly an exercise to get more comfortable. I'm tantalizingly close to getting everything working but can't finish the process so I'd love some help.

I'm following the basic installation from the docker server description and running both the app and the Postgres db through docker containers using the sample docker compose file.

I have NGINX running on the server and set up a reverse-proxy location that pointed to the Joplin app's default port at its base url mysite.com/joplin.

The app is running and I can navigate to the url. I'm getting something since it's serving me some html that says "Path not found, back to the login page" at any url I navigate to. Otherwise, it's just getting a bunch of 404s when trying to load all the the app's resources.

I'm guessing this might be a CORS thing or some subtlety of NGINX, but I don't know what else to try to fix the configuration.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, would you like to share the configuration of the reverse proxy and the docker-compose-file? Maybe this will help us :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.