Is it possible to request Joplin Server by RESTful APIs directly?

I'm working to integrate Joplin to my own blog, and want to find a different way from exporting static markdown files and pushing them into blog data. So that, I could do create, edit, remove, and more in my blog webpage directly, and every change in my other Joplin clients will not need to be exported to my blog manually, they just need to be synced.

Now I'm using an additional Joplin CLI on my server, my blog application works by calling the local CLI APIs.

I noticed that there is a specific sync target called Joplin Server, I guess it could be not really similar to other cloud drives, but has some Joplin-relevant functions, e.g., RESTful APIs for fetching Joplin synchonized data directly?

If there is a simple way to communicate with Joplin Server, and supports some modification operations(for example, adding notes), I'll no longer need to install and maintain an additional Joplin CLI on my server.

I think there's a plugin or 2 that let you export your notes as a blog.

However, if you prefer to use Joplin server it does have an API. I don't think it's documented so you'd have to reverse-engineer it from the code or by capturing network traffic.

UPD
Here are the plugins I mentioned: