Exclude notebooks from syncing

This would be a really convenient feature for my notes. I attach Lecture videos to my notes for my Engineering courses (Yay Pandemic). This means that half of my notes have 2-3 gigs of files attached as resources per note. It is useful to have these files all downloaded for my current courses (fast and offline access), But When I move to the next semester, I want to keep those notes downloaded while archiving the old semesters.

A couple solution have been proposed for this:

1. Archiving Notes/Notebooks
  2. Excluding Notebooks from Sync (Would be useful if this functioned to only download when note opened, resource opened)
  3. Archived/Old notes being read only
  4. A special "Archive" tag that forces a different sync profile (2 seperate sync settings)
  5. Remove old notes from local device that where Auto synced (after specified time delay of not being used) - [This was suggested somewhere on the forum, but I cant find it now.]

Overall, any one of these would solve my situation (and likely most people's). This would be a great feature for the eventual 1.4._ Full Release @laurent.

Thanks for the amazing app laurent! Could never sync 25 gb of notes and attachments with any other app and be able to manage my own data. You're supporting my home server addiction :+1:.

1 Like