Backup: 1.4.1

Sync target

OneDrive

What issue do you have?

Body

• Input format: enex
  • Output format: html

Errors

Error: Line 7478457:0: "Use Customizable App Pickers on Your iPhone's Home Screen to Group Apps, Reduce Clutter & Find Apps Faster « iOS & iPhone :: Gadget Hacks": Unclosed root tag
Line: 7478457
Column: 0
Char: 
    at error (C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\@joplin\lib\node_modules\@joplin\fork-sax\lib\sax.js:651:10)
    at strictFail (C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\@joplin\lib\node_modules\@joplin\fork-sax\lib\sax.js:677:7)
    at end (C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\@joplin\lib\node_modules\@joplin\fork-sax\lib\sax.js:658:47)
    at SAXParser.end (C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\@joplin\lib\node_modules\@joplin\fork-sax\lib\sax.js:154:24)
    at SAXStream.end (C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\@joplin\lib\node_modules\@joplin\fork-sax\lib\sax.js:248:18)
    at ReadStream.onend (node:internal/streams/readable:756:10)
    at Object.onceWrapper (node:events:628:28)
    at ReadStream.emit (node:events:514:28)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1408:12)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)

Thanks for the report. Would you be able to share the ENEX note with the following title so that we can try to replicate the issue?

Use Customizable App Pickers on Your iPhone's Home Screen to Group Apps, Reduce Clutter & Find Apps Faster « iOS & iPhone :: Gadget Hacks

1 Like

Use Customizable App Pickers on Your iPhone's Home Screen to Group Apps, Reduce Clutter & Find Apps Faster « iOS & iPhone Gadget Hacks.enex (6.8 MB)

I couldn't replicate this with this file unfortunately, so I'm most like due to some other note that then makes the next notes fail.

What I could suggest is to split the notes into smaller ENEX files and try to get this working. You might not get the error at all in this case

Thanks for your response. I've tested exporting and importing notes in batches of 100, which resolved the error. Additionally, I exported the entire notebook with a reduced file size limit of 1024 MB instead of the maximum 2000 MB, and the error didn't occur.

What's the current understanding of the error's cause? I'm available to assist with debugging.

On another note, even after deleting all notes and notebooks in Joplin, I still see entries in 'Tools > Note attachments...'. Should these entries be present with an empty Trash bin?