Profile Version: 44
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 6670f9a

What issue do you have?

Body

• Input format: enex
  • Output format: md

Errors

"Pradávný tučňák z Nového Zélandu dosahoval velikosti člověka | Věda | Lidovky.cz": Error on note "‚Občas nás srovnávají s Májkou. Naše paštiky prý ale chutnají lépe’ | Dobrá chuť | Lidovky.cz": Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')

Thank you for the report. Any chance you could export just the note with this title from Evernote as ENEX and share it here (or via PM)?

‚Občas nás srovnávají s Májkou. Naše paštiky prý ale chutnají lépe’ | Dobrá chuť | Lidovky.cz

I thought I had fixed that particular bug but maybe it's something else and it would help to try with the note to replicate it.

By the way with version 2.13.11 it should normally attach a stacktrace too (a list of file paths). Was that not attached to the report or did you remove it?

Oh, I cannot reproduce that since I have already removed that problematic record from Evernote.
Regarding the version 2.13.11 - I didn't remove stacktrace. No stacktrace was attached.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.