Profile Version: 44
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 6670f9a

Simple Highlighter: 1.0.0

Editor

Rich Text Editor

What issue do you have?

Hi

I am very new to Joplin and know little about html or css (Markdown seems straightforward).

To visually customize notes in Joplin (mainly font, font size, and leading (which I now know is called line-height) and a lot of searching here, I found enough to information to change those parameters by putting a div line on the top of individual notes. I recently imported 1,600 notes from Evernote into Joplin and I don't want to add the line to every note. I thought by adding it to the “Custom stylesheet for rendered markdown” file it would automatically apply to all notes within Joplin.

I’d appreciate any direction or clarity. This is what I have been putting on individual notes and it works on them. I'm putting the same thing in the custom stylesheet and it doesn’t work (shown here without “<>” at the beginning and end of the line so it appears here):

div style="font-weight: light; font-size: 16px; font-family: Palatino; line-height: 1.75;"

Thanks

@Starfish6893 welcome to the forum.

Try formatting the style like this in the style sheet.

div {
    font-weight: light;
    font-size: 16px;
    font-family: Palatino;
    line-height: 1.75;
} 

Hi @dpoulton

That worked! I very much appreciate your help

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.