1.7.11 Sync Target Changed (Resolved)

Joplin 1.7.11 (prod, darwin)
MacOS 11.2.3

Noticed that my iPhone was out of sync this evening and it turned out that my Desktop had stopped syncing. Looking at the logs, it seems like maybe it tried to switch to Dropbox and since I use webdav, it failed.

2021-04-02 09:49:31: "Preparing scheduled sync"
2021-04-02 09:49:31: "Saving updated Dropbox auth."
2021-04-02 09:49:31: "Synchroniser is missing credentials - manual sync required to authenticate."

After that log it tries to sync every 5 mins with logs like

2021-04-02 18:18:58: "Preparing scheduled sync"
2021-04-02 18:18:58: "Synchroniser is missing credentials - manual sync required to authenticate."

To resolve, I had to choose Webdav as my sync target and re-enter the directory and username. The password was still saved. Once I entered those I didn't have the option to "Apply" (it was greyed out as though I hadn't changed anything), but going back to the main view and hitting synchronized worked as normal (or at least it seem to be working normally, I made a backup!).

Here's the logs from when I switched back to webdav:

2021-04-02 18:58:21: "Preparing scheduled sync"
2021-04-02 18:58:21: "Starting scheduled sync"
2021-04-02 18:58:22: "Sync target info:", "{"version":2}"
2021-04-02 18:59:15: "BasicDelta: Report: {"timestamp":1617320682000,"older":8509,"newer":47,"equal":0}"

Just wanted to document in case it is an issue with this beta release.

I just realized I am not on the beta like I thought I was. This is a release issue not a beta issue. I will wait to see if anyone wants logs before I upgrade to the real beta...