- 3 terminals : laptop #1 (business, Windows 10 up-to-date, Joplin 1.0.175), laptop #2 (home, Windows 10 up-to-date, Joplin 1.0.175), smartphone (Android 9, Joplin 1.0.312)
- Sync mode = OneDrive
- Import Evernote database to laptop #2 = OK
- Sync laptop #2 to OneDrive = OK
- Install Joplin on smartphone + sync from OneDrive = OK
- Change name of a notebook on smartphone (Welcome --> Help) + sync = OK
- Check new name on laptop #2 = fail, old name still displays.
- Install Joplin on laptop #1 and sync from OneDrive = OK, but new notebook name is ignored!
- Make several changes on different notes on laptop #2 (rename, change content, move to sub-notebooks) = OK, sync to OneDrive = OK
- Sync smartphone from OneDrive = OK, new notes / content / locations correctly display.
- Sync laptop #1 fromOneDrive = KO, new notes / content / locations doesn’t display.
I hope this description is enough… I didn’t find any clue on the forum so I beg from any help!
Thanks in advance!