Synchronisation with Nextcloud stops

Version 1.0.175 on Linux Mint 19.3, Synchronizing to Nextcloud and encryptation enabled.

when synchronising, the process stops somewhere and the log says:

“Starting scheduled sync”
2020-01-20 17:53:21: “Synchronisation is already in progress. State: in_progress”
2020-01-20 17:53:21: “RevisionService::maintenance: Starting…”
2020-01-20 17:53:21: “RevisionService::maintenance: Service is enabled”
2020-01-20 17:53:21: “RevisionService::collectRevisions: Created revisions for 0 notes”
2020-01-20 17:53:21: “RevisionService::maintenance: Done in 104ms”
2020-01-20 17:54:43: “FetchError: network timeout at:
FetchError: network timeout at:
at /tmp/.mount_JoplinVIDQJw/resources/app/node_modules/node-fetch/index.js:126:13”
2020-01-20 17:54:43: "Operations completed: "
2020-01-20 17:54:43: “createRemote: 1”
2020-01-20 17:54:43: “Total folders: 47”
2020-01-20 17:54:43: “Total notes: 272”
2020-01-20 17:54:43: “Total resources: 824”

Afterwards I am left with a system where typically all nodes but only some 50% of the resources are synced. Restarting the synchronisation or restarting Joplin does not help. I checked there are no ressources of more than 6 MB each.
Any hints what to do?
Best regards

I think I solved this one myself, after 2 days of hassle. The process stops at resources which are close or at the 10 MB limit - but in encrypted form. You may end up with 11 MB of encrypted stuff with a 6.5 MB file. It would perhaps be a good idea to make the program issue a waring and skip.
I tried to get rid of all suspicious resources by checking the size in the joplin-desktop directory and deleting any suspicious cases ( in Joplin, not in the directory).
Best regards

Additional remarks: I did not always get a fetch error but in most cases the program just stopped dead at the ressource in question.

Additional problem: even if the resource was deleted in Joplin it persisted in the resources directory (and the program tried to synchronize it). I have History turned off!
Best regards

I have the same problem with unencrypted files. It stops syncing at file with 8.8 MB size. And I think, this is an issue.

I've opened an issue: Sync timeout with WebDAV at files near 10Mb. · Issue #4880 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub