Joplin version

Desktop version info

Joplin 2.13.8 (prod, linux)

Client-ID: f70be23780bc4908b8d7c5fa49f86721
Sync-Version: 3
Profil-Version: 44
Unterstützter Schlüsselbund: Nein

What issue do you have?

the first 3 menus are displayed correctly, from the 4th entry (in german "go to") the submenus are not displayed correctly, totally pixelated

Screenshots

If anything, it's interesting how random the pattern inside the menu is. Usually this is caused by a driver issue - is there any display driver that could be updated on your system?

I think the latest Electron has definitely exposed more driver issues.

E.G running the Snap on WSL2 (Not that I recommend anyone does, but for testing it does just fine) had 0 issues for months, and the latest release has given the exact same problem as OP above but significantly worse.

The snap (currently) bundles the Ubuntu 23.10 Mesa stack. Given it's WSL2, the graphics stack is running in software rendering mode, and even with CPU only drawing, you get the same as OP above. (And infact, a lot worse, rather than just submenus, it's literally the entire window).

(Not expecting the Snap/WSL2 stuff to get looked at because I hope no one is actually using it like that given there's a Windows binary anyway, but food for thought and all that).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.