Problem with the OCR plugin

I have been using the OCR plugin for some time, and everything is working fine.

I am on the latest version of Joplin, 2.8.8
OCR v0.3.2

I have tried uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing but when I try to OCR an image I get the following error:

RuntimeError: abort(undefined). Build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 for more info.


So I have solved my own problem.

It was an issue with the language key which I have discoverd is case sensitive. I had 'ENG' which could be selected in the dialog but it should have been 'eng'.

Once corrected all works as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.