Pre-release 1.3 with plugin support is now available! (Updated 31/10/20)

Hello @Laurent,

I have some feature requests for the plugin API.
Sorry for bothering you with this long list... but I have been thinking about possible plugins in the last days and stumbled over these points.
Maybe some of the points will make it into the API. I would be glad...

1. Would it be possible to add a joplin.workspace.onNoteTitleChange event?

2. Could you allow to add additional panels to the right of the editor?

• I would like to show the TOC plugin on the right instead of in the middle
  3. Could you allow to add buttons after the "breadcrumbs" ("In: Notebook") button?

• In joplin.views.toolbarButtons
    • The toolbar then should always be visible when a plugin adds a button
    • This could also be very useful for some plugins (e.g. to display a full breadcrumbs, the default one colud be disabled via css then)
  4. Could you allow you to add panels (sections) to the note list?

• Preferably before... I mean after .rli-noteListControls and before .rli-noteList
    • So it should be possible to create a "Pin to top" plugin (see Inkdrop)
    • Or split the list into several sections (see Todoist)
  5. Is it possible to retrieve the current "Editor Layout" (Editor/Viewer/Split View) in a plugin and/or set it explicitly?

• I want to implement a kind of "Persistent Layout" plugin, which allows to select the editor layout for each note separately.
    • For example, a note that usually is not changed any more should always be displayed in viewer mode.
  6. Is it possible to get and set the current position of the selected note in the note-list?

• I want to implement a plugin to change the order of the notes (if custom order is selected) via commands. So I don't need to drag&drop them.
    • Then it should also be possible to set keyboard shortcuts to this commands (e.g. Move up = "Ctrl+Up Arrow"; Move to top = "Ctrl+Shift+Up Arrow")