Plugin: Turn to chart

The plugin is so great. I was wondering if the same idea behind it could be use to make a plugin for pie chart? I know that mermaid can be use to do it, but I prefer Turn to Chart aesthetic and it is adapting to my dark theme... and mermaid keep a white background.

Just asking in case.

1 Like

Oh thanks @shbach , that's so powerful with the formulas. I've added a section in the readme of the plugin to mention it.

Great suggestion. It looks better I agree so I've made it the default behaviour on the v1.4.0. For anyone wanting the previous legend style, I've added 2 options: legendOrientation and legendTitle.

It should be possible yes. The custom options would be slightly different I imagine but the code will be really similar.

1 Like

Hi, I haven't tried it out but it seems there is no way to make a radar (spider chart) with it. Am I right?

You're right. It's just bar chart and line chart.

I just noticed that the customLocale, that was working some time ago, is not working anymore? Is there some things I did wrong?

Hello @GabrielMPhi, thanks for raising it! It is a bug indeed. I've made some changes recently to use a more modern chart library under the hood (visx) and to able to convert csv as well but I introduced this format problem by mistake. Hopefully it should be fixed with version v1.9.3.

2 Likes

Hi @SamuelGagnepain, Great work on this plugin. I love it.

I've noticed that the lowest value in the table sets the horizontal starting point for the chart. Is there a way to set 0 as default point horizontally?

Answered my own question: yAxisOrigin: from zero

1 Like