- Dark theme support
- Toggle button & shortcut support to show/hide sidebar
- allow to show descriptions for tasks (all the text below tasks with more more indent is treated as tasks' description) #18
- new copy markdown link button for annotations
- show paper details for all the papers mentioned in current note
- small font in popup dialogs
- missing info with book, chapter, preprint, and more #11
- crash when citing some papers with missing information
- cannot sync all items when your items are more than 50 in Zotero
- Related Notes
- filters & sorters #15
- jump to the first appearance #15
Plugins in one panel. Some of the plugins come from other repo, and I modified them to show all the plugin panels in the same panel under different tabs.
Why? : Save my screen space by aggregating those plugins into one panel
How? : Copy & Paste code from existing plugins, and modify them at the code level. I cannot figure out a non-intrusive way to gather them together in one panel.
- Outline (v1.3.1): GitHub - cqroot/joplin-outline: A markdown outline (TOC) sidebar plugin for Joplin.
- Inline Todo (v1.4.0): GitHub - CalebJohn/joplin-inline-todo: Write TODOs *everywhere* and view them in one place.
- Four different categories: Today, Scheduled, Inbox, and Filter
- Click the todo items to open corresponding notes
- Show task priority in different colors
!4: Four level task priority. 1 > 2 > 3 > 4. Default is 4.
- Daily Note: Idea from GitHub - liamcain/obsidian-calendar-plugin: Simple calendar widget for Obsidian.
- Show whether there is a note for each day in month calendar
- Click on any day to create a note or open the existing note
- History Panel (v1.0.): GitHub - alondmnt/joplin-plugin-history-panel: Joplin note browsing history
Note Link System: I have other ideas.
- Writing Marker [Planned]: Help to mark text with a label and show them in the sidebar ordered by marker categories:
- Recheck: text needs to be rechecked
- Rewrite: text needs to be rewritten
- ... (It depends on what I need to finish my papers)
- Aggregated Search [Planned]: Allow search multiple resources and present the results in one panel.
I treat Joplin as my top-level knowledge base while there exist many other tools behind Joplin. Joplin is not a good choice for document management, so I need to search other tools.