I'm going to use Joplin as a notes application (instead of OneNote).
It's a long time I wanted for something like Joplin: opensource, not coupled to a web giant, and without illimited storage: storage has a price, we should pay for it.
This quick dev is to provide an online view of my Joplin notes.
It's running on a "Django server", running beside a configured & running Joplin terminal app.
It looks like Joplin:
- Protect joplin-vieweb access by login
- Display notebooks, and notes
- code syntax highlight
- Add a table of content if note contains headers
- Display tags, and notes linked.
- Sort notebooks nor notes
- Create / edit / delete notes or tags (but I will quickly add tag edition)
- No specific handling for todos.
- Search for notes or tags