Joplin cloud sync is not working the 2024-01-23 at 9:00 (UTC-1)

Operating system

Linux

Joplin version

Desktop version info

Joplin 2.13.15 (prod, linux)

ID client : c8f5029d27a0408ab79247dab2f3f177
Version de Synchro : 3
Version du profil : 44
Trousseau supporté : Non

Space Indenter: 0.2.2

Sync target

Joplin Cloud

Editor

Markdown Editor

What issue do you have?

Since around 15min (2024-01-23 at 9:00 (UTC-1)) Joplin Cloud is not working.

Share not like https://xxxxxxx.joplinusercontent.com/shares/xxxxxxx timeout also.

Like in this post I searched to see if there was a Joplin cloud Status page, but couldn't find it.

1 Like

Nothing on Twitter https://twitter.com/joplinapp

Nothing on Fediverse: Joplin (@joplinapp@mastodon.social) - Mastodon

I see a message on Discord:

I have the same issue...the cloud sync is not working.

1 Like

Sorry for this issue, there was a network connectivity issue between the server and database from which the server could not automatically resume.

It should be working now and I'm going to investigate the issue more in depth as well as monitor the server to make sure it doesn't happen again.

1 Like

Yes it is working again. thank you very much for your quick help.

Yes, Joplin cloud is up for me.

Message from @laurent on Discord:

11h01:

Yes, checking now. I will post here as soon as I have an update

11h07:

It is solved now. There was a connectivity issue between the server and database from which the server could not automatically resume. It should be working now and I'm going to investigate how to investigate the issue more in depth

Thanks @laurent :hugs:.

I'm not seeing any issue now so it seems it was a temporary connectivity issue within AWS. I've now configured the server to automatically resume from it within 5 minutes if it ever happens again.

No data was lost - if you were affected by this problem simply sync your notes to download/upload your data.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.