Joplin and sharing news on Mastodon, Twitter, Telegram, Discord

Hi,

As you may know, Joplin is already on Twitter and now since a few hours on Mastodon too

Thus we will be able to share the news of the project on those 2 networks with our users

Previously you have discovered a group page on Facebook dedicated to the project on the post Other social media

I would like to take this opportunity to thank again everyone on those networks, with their privates messages they sent.:heart:

Have Fun and Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Reddit will part of that process too :wink: as we discussed here Introducing the newly created r/JoplinApp subreddit on Reddit - #7 by sciurius

1 Like

you can exchange with us on that new channel too.

You can join the live community on the JoplinApp discord server to get help with Joplin or to discuss anything Joplin related.

It is recommended to create a group on telegram to discuss joplin and other features.

t.me/joplinapp_chat group has been created

1 Like

On the official site/blog only Twitter is advertised

Please also add Mastadon and other privacy focused social media

All the links are there in the footer actually, but we only show the Twitter one on top because that's the main one.

(Maybe see this thread: Mastodon link on Homepage)

Thought I would bump this.

2 Likes

Would be great to feature these hashtags on the mastodon profile: #Joplin, #JoplinApp, #JoplinNotes :pray:

Those ones get quite regular discussion and help seeing what people do with the app

1 Like

@laurent Could we also add Mastodon to the forum header? There is a FA icon:

No we only focus on the Twitter feed at this point, because it's too much work to look after these social network feeds