How long it would take modify browser plugin to include ctrl+function

I have way too many categories!!! And before you say: "use tags". Long story short: I just need to use both!!!

Could you tell me given I have 0 experience with addon programming and don't know anything about Joplin. How long it would take to modify Joplin's plugin to include ctrl+f function - so I can search for folders to save pages into?!

I don't want to waste time learning about plugin programming and than finding out: it would take too long perhaps... I have no idea how complicated this would be...

Without ctrl+f it takes too long to find fitting categories... Pressing letters is still too slow... Also it would
be faster to do this with voice, so you could also tag it by voice...

Or: Anyone knows about another note taking program, which has cltr+f? There are millions of them and I didn't find any... They are all so basic, it is impossible to use efficiently in the long-run...

A workaround to the limitations to the clipper that several people post is to have an "inbox" type of folder that all clipped notes go into and then they file them in the right place once you are back in the app.

But seeing as how even typing is too slow for you, you may not like that option.

Yeah sure, but that's slow as hell!!! I read a lot!!! That would be insane to sort through that much...

It is really mind-boggling to me no program has this... I know most people don't have so many notes. Another thing is: my notes are extremely diverse about everything!

Also you can't even collapse all menus, that is the another weird thing. It is 2022 not 1999 when first programs like this existed and there are several issues with note taking programs like these... One would expect it would be worked out already basic issues like these...

I Am more interested how long it takes to learn how to make addons and understand joplin's programming. Because to add ctrl+f function I would have to understand the context of this addon. It is probably couple thousand lines of code.

So give me an estimate how long it would take to make ctrl+f function, that's what I Am interested in! Or if you know any other program, which has it...

Thanks!