Error in Nextcloud-Server-Log

Hello I get this lines in my Server-Log:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\MethodNotAllowed: The resource you tried to create already exists
/var/www/virtual/chroth/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 594: Sabre\DAV\Server->createCollection('Joplin/.resourc...', Object(Sabre\DAV\MkCol))
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpMkcol(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/virtual/chroth/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/virtual/chroth/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method MKCOL', Array)
/var/www/virtual/chroth/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/virtual/chroth/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/virtual/chroth/html/remote.php - line 164: require_once('/var/www/virtua...')
{main}

You can ignore this. It is not an error. Nextcloud will change this in the future by classifying it as a warning or info. There’s an issue open, but I don’t have the link right now.

Thank you for the information. I am using OneDrive now. I do not like any entries in my server log.

Well, who says that there are no entries in the OneDrive log now? Anyway, I’d rather accept a few false error messages than using a third party server that sells your data to the US gov.