Is it just me, or is there a bug in 1.4.0? I cannot change the created or updated dates in the GUI anymore. After selecting or entering a new date in the (i) dialog, it jumps back to the old value.
Hmm it’s seems there’s a glitch indeed but I can change the date. Is it not working at all for you?
I tried it with several notes in several notebooks. Any new date is displayed for 1 - 2 seconds, then jumps back to the previous value.
Right, there was indeed some problem, and it will be fixed in next release.
OK cool, thank you!
Fixed in 1.4.2, thank you very much!
There is a another bug though. Steps to reproduce (macOS):
- Select a note with geo location data present
- Click on (i) button to change meta data
- Edit geo location data by clicking the pencil icon next to it
- change/remove geo location data
- Click out of the field
- Edit created date by clicking the pencil icon next to it
- Click the little save icon next to the date
- Old geo location data reappears