Appended files do not synch in some cases

Joplin on Mint 19.1 Cinnamon, V. Joplin 1.0.125 (prod, linux). Synch via Dropbox, encrypted to
Android v 1.0237 Database v18

Attached files are signalled in the Note but when I try to open them the file doesn’t exist. This seems to have happend for some time now, also with the last version (1.0.114 if I remember right). It does not seem to be a memory problem: 102 MB of data in the app, 1 GB free in the device. Independent of file format. Inserting large texts into notes directly is no problem and they get replicated.
Android 7.1.1 last fixes not present (june 2018) since the Motorola-Guys are somewhat slow with updates.
Best regards

On Linux or Android?

Sorry, I forgot.
It happens on Android i.e. files created on Linux not turning up on Android. I had not noticed it on Linux. While trying to check this I noticed there is some fundamental problem with synchronisation. I will set up the whole system from zero and eventually come back if the problem persists.
Best regards
Bernd

Hi, I revisited the whole thing after setting up the system from scratch.
Desktop: Linux-Mint 19.1 Cinnamon, Joplin 1.0.127
Android: 7.1.1 Patch June 18 (I know… but it is Motorola’s fault
Joplin 1.0.237
Decryption on

Sychronising with Items from Android seem to work fine. Attachments from Desktop notes are in some cases not decrypted, in some cases do not exits even after several rounds of synchronization on both devices.

After some more tests: it appears now that everything works but it takes some synchronisations to get everything uploaded and decrypted.